ESP for Forestry Faculty
- Saifullah F12112004
- Ayu Wulandari
- Ega Tiara
Approach: Role play and brainstorming
Skill: Speaking and writing
- Teacher divides students into small group of 4.
- Teacher shows a slide about describing Flamingo bird.
- Every group finds another animal that they like and describe it without saying the name of the animals and another group will guest the animals’ name.
- Teacher asks students to describe wild animals in one paragraph and submit it in the next meeting.
Approach: Cooperative learning
Skill: Reading and speaking
- Teacher divides student into small group.
- Teacher shows a story about mousedeer and crocodile.
- Teacher asks two students to come in front of the class to read dialogue from the story with the action.
- Teacher gives some question to the students.
Title: Global Warming
Approach: Brain Storming discussion
- Teacher asks students about global warming.
- Teacher shows two videos about global warming.
- Students discuss with their friends.
- Each student gives a conclusion from the videos.
- Teacher gives some question from what they watch.
Title: Go Green
Skill: Listening and writing
- Teacher divides class into two groups, male groups and female groups.
- Teacher asks students to watch then sing a song “Going Green”.
- Students write the messages of the song.
- Students share their experience about the activities that they have done according to the song.
Title: Parts of a Plant
- Students watch a video “Parts of a Plant”
- Students write all parts of a plant and the function based on the video.
- Students present what they got in front of the class.
- Other students give some additions, comments, questions and suggestions.
- Teacher ask some students to give a conclusion.